– She studied the ballet dancer career on “Escuela Superior de Música y Danza de Monterrey” (I.N.B.A)
– In 1992 she graduated as a ballet teacher with the degree in methodology of classical dance at “Escuela Superior de Música y Danza de Monterrey” (I.N.B.A)
– In 1992 she started to work in “Ballet de Monterrey” where she danced as a soloist under direction of Anne Marie de Angelo, Fernando Alonso and Fernando Bujones.
– In 1993 she started to work as a teacher of 2nd and 3rd grade ballet dance career ,teaching ballet, point work and repertoire in “ Escuela Superior de Musica y Danza de Monterrey” (I.N.B.A).
– She obtained a scholarship by “The Rock School of Pennsylvania Ballet” in USA.
– She took a summer course at “BalletAkademien” in Stockholm, Sweden.
– She worked as a dancer in the original Mexico City cast of “The Phantom of the Opera” by Cameron Mackintosh and Andrew Lloyd Webber under the direction of Artie Masella, Rainer Fried, and Denny Berry.
– She was a soloist in the “San Juan de Letran Company” under direction of Emma Pulido in Mexico City. – She was principal dancer in” Compañía Metropolitana de Danza” in Mexico City.
– She was principal dancer in “Ballet Hidalguense” in Pachuca, Hidalgo, Mexico.
– She was invited to participate in the play “The Brave Tin Soldier” with the first actor Mario Ivan Martinez.
– She worked as a ballet teacher in “Televisa” (Mexican TV) in Mexico City.
– She worked as a ballet teacher in “Estudio Profesional de Danza” de la Maestra Emma Pulido in Mexico City.
– She worked as a ballet teacher in the company “Taller Coreográfico de la UNAM” in Mexico City under direction by Gloria Contreras.
– In 2008 she moved to Playa del Carmen, Mexico in the Riviera Maya and she opened her own school “Coppelia´s ballet”, and her Ballet Company
– She worked as choreographer and director of the dance group in “Hotel Allegro Playacar”.
– She was invited to work in the “Idyllwild University of Arts” in California, USA teaching ballet, point work and repertoire.
– She has worked as a ballet teacher with the dancers of a different hotels and commercial clubs like “Coco bongo”, “The Porto Real Royal Hotels”, “The Grand Flamenco Xcaret Hotel” and “The Grand Palladium Hotels”.
– Since 2008 she presents every year “ The Nutcracker” (full ballet), and different classical ballets as “Swan Lake”, “Don Quixote”, “ Giselle”, “La Vivandiere”, “Coppelia”, “ Sleeping Beauty”, “Raymonda” among others with her school and Ballet Company.
– She obtained different awards in national and international ballet contest with her students, in addition several awards from the Government for her experience and cultural promotion.